- Memorias: the Basque children remember and are remembered is a bilingual volume
of reminiscences released to mark the seventy-fifth anniversary of the arrival in Britain of the nearly 4,000 Basque children in May 1937, and includes a chapter from "Home Hills & beyond" in both English and Spanish. See ordering information here and a review here.
- The University of Birmingham Centre for First World War
of "Sunlight and Blue Shadow"
- Simon Parker-Galbreath's continuously updated website
about the 1/25th London Regiment presents more eye-witness
accounts of the 1917 Waziristan Campaign covered in "Sunlight and Blue
Shadow", plus many photos, maps, journals, soldier's names and related information.
- "SS Ceramic - The Untold Story" is the full,
illustrated history of the ship "Ceramic" which transported the 1/25th
London Regiment to India (as described in "Sunlight and Blue Shadow").
Available from author Clare Hardy's website www.ssceramic.co.uk.
- Online gallery featuring Edgar's artwork from his time in India and afterwards.
- The Banstead History Research Group, and its introduction to "Home Hills & beyond"
British Isles - searchable photographs of streets and locations all
over the U.K.